Sempreviva nominated me and I thank her so much for it! Her blog, Sempreviva’s Sims, is a great read with very nice pictures – absolutely worth the detour, so go ahead and enjoy her stories!
- Write 7 interesting facts about yourself
- Nominate 15+ amazing bloggers for this award.
- I love music and listen to absolutely everything – except experimental music… I play the sims with the sound off but with my iPod on.
- Is there anything on earth tastier than ice-cream? All right, peanut butter milkshakes…
- I’m a passionate perfectionist – when I start on something it’s 200 % – sports, writing even cross-stitching. Yeah, I have to admit I love creating and cross-stitching is relaxing as it makes you concentrate all the while your mind travels. A little like jogging, but without the sweaty part!
- I love boats! Any size. I enjoy a silent fishing trip on a Swedish lake as much as a powerboat outing in the Indian Ocean. Bring it on!
- I enjoy the sea, but I hate the beach. Can’t stand when it’s too warm, so if you’re looking for me at the beach, you’ll probably find me in the water!
- I’m a rider and a rider’s mom – first sat on a horse at age three and have never really stepped down since!
- I’m very fond of rain, fall is my favorite season! Maybe because I associate thunderstorms with hot chocolate and fuzzy blankets…
I’m aware that some of my nominees have already received this award… But here goes anyway! I nominate:
- Stories by Bee
- Sims 3 Stories by Em
- Simlish Fair
- A Sims Junkie
- Frosted Legacy
- Not JustABookSims
- Never Do It Again
- The Kingston Legacy
- Life’s Lemons
- AQ Stories
- Gamer’s Corner
- Stories in Clay
- Simsophonique & The Sims